Saturday, November 28, 2009

"don't you hate it when..." #5

Today, I'll just write a random tiny little post, but Thanksgiving Part 1 & 2 were awesome! I'm saving that for later when I get all the pictures :D

I got a haircut today (11/28) after a million years and it's been ages since my hair has been so nice! Then, I thought of the dreadful impending truth of the reality of my situation.

Think back to all the times you've ever had a nice haircut...



(AHAHAHA WHOA. My hair has never been able to do that... I think. I just googled "beautiful hair" and that came up.)

Don't you hate it when you go and get your hair cut and it comes out all nice and pretty only for it to never look the same as when you first got it once you take a shower?

I know my hair hasn't gone back to its unruly state yet, so I shouldn't be such a downer... but WE ALL KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. It's just a sad fact of life! D: Oh well, at least my stomach is very satisfied! :D

Hope everybody had a satisfying & stomach-filling Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. oh yea. except i havent had a haircut in lie 6 months so i dont remember TT

    ReplyDelete