Sunday, November 8, 2009

dead things & "don't you hate it when..." #3

Hmm...seems like I've been encountering a lot of dead things recently...

For one, I saw this next to Tommy Trojan on my way to check out my friend's Best Buddies Carnival..............(*warning* Don't look if you can't look bear to look at dead animals D: )





^-- WHY?! and yes I made it super small, so you guys didn't have to see it all HQ and all up in your faces D: But since it's so small, you guys can't probably read the sign but it says that bird got killed by a car D: I wasn't expecting it to be there so when I walked really close to it, I freaked out like crazy!!

The other dead thing I mentioned before is..........the dead flowers my parents gave me. It was already dying when I got it 'cause they left it in the car for a day, then drove down here for 6 hours and left it there all day as we drove around in the car. They gave it to me after the flowers went through all that. It's okay I liked them all the same before they became SUPER dead. I didn't do anything about them for a really long time, but now it became a bother, so...I took action.





I kind of look a lot more vicious in this picture than I actually was. Being in a dorm, I have limited gardening tools, so I resorted to using this plastic knife I found. The soil was really dry and old, so I had to knife the flowers outta there. It was pretty tough, but to be honest, I felt pretty accomplished after I got the job done.

Of course, I can't finish this post without writing about something stupid I've done...

Right now, I'm terribly sick. I'm coughing all over the place to the point I'm like hacking up organs. The first one to go was probably my brain :\ (OUCH MAI.) Anyway, I've been dying and not taking medicine for a long time, so I thought to myself, "I've been sick forever! It's time to get some meds and cure this yo." There wasn't a lot of variety at the pharmacy and I just bought whatever I could get my hands on: NyQuil.

So, this morning, I was wheezing, sounding like a man and late for dance practice. Ah, good times. I really wanted to get better quickly, so without thinking I took some NyQuil. When I got to dance practice, I was so drowsy I couldn't walk straight or even stand upright. Basically, dance practice was an interesting experience.



Google served justice by finding that picture for me.

Don't you hate it when you're extremely sick and all you want is to get better, but then in a lapse of momentary misjudgment you drink NyQuil and knock yourself out?

1 comment:

  1. when my frnd came up from sd, we were both sick , so we both took tylenol pm. at 1130 we were already sleepy as crap. nOT GOOD. and we slept

    ReplyDelete