Thursday, November 5, 2009

a random happening & "don't you hate it when..." #2

Earlier, I was just as this auction where people auctioned themselves off as winter formal dates to raise money for this organization at my school. As I was walking back home to my dorm room, I came across this bicycle with a messed up wheel.


That is all. (So that was my random happening and onto the "Don't You Hate It When...")


Actually, this happened a while ago before I made this blog, but Steffo said something that reminded me of it. So, I thought I would share my strange experience.

I was waiting to meet the man in charge of this Summer in Beijing Program I'm interested in and since I was early I thought, I'd chill by his office for a bit. There was this random (STURDY-LOOKING MIGHT I ADD) chair, looking out of place and put off way into a corner. Naturally, I decided to sit on it ('cause I'm dumb). Then, I broke it.



Don't you hate it when you sit on stable-looking chairs only to find out they're actually broken but placed in such a way they look secure by the time you end up on the floor?

2 comments: