Tuesday, November 10, 2009

things that have nothing in common

At Target, I bought a pack of 4 tissue boxes and now I'm on my last one, since I keep blowing my nose all the time D: Something that bothered me is that all the designs on each of the tissue boxes weren't different. 2 were different and 2 were the same. Why is that? I wish I realized this sooner, so I could have taken a picture of all of them... but here's the one that has a double.

Yes, there are dragons on it. I'm not sure why there are so many dragons on it, but I thought this would be interesting to share. The other 2 tissue box designs had flowers, so maybe this is to balance out the feminine nature of the other 2 boxes with something more masculine. I'm actually kind of excited to finish this tissue box up, so I can buy another pack... I wonder what type of designs I'll get then.


On my way to dinner, I passed by my friend's room and saw that... she had this weird green cardboard monster thing just... sitting there, so I thought I'd take a picture of it. I had absolutely no idea why she had it at all.


Later, she explained to me that it's supposed to be the Stanford Tree Mascot and that it's actually a pinata, so on Game Day, we're supposed to beat it with sticks and feast on its candy insides. Hom nom nom. (Victoria, I still don't think it looks like a tree, but...I like what you're doing.)


While I was doing laundry with Steffo, we walked pass the study lounge and there was this guy on his laptop with his back facing us. This is what we saw on his laptop screen.



For those who are not able to identify what that object above is, that is an eyelash curler. I have no idea why he was looking at it, but I'm not going to judge. Maybe he wants more prominent eyes, who knows.

4 comments:

  1. shu uemura's eye lash curler is reputed to b one of the best out there.

    this guy nos his stuff.

    and well stanfords trees supposed to b ridiculous looking right :D

    ReplyDelete