Saturday, November 14, 2009

past & present

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd think up of something I do now...and something I did before. A past and present type of thing!


Something I do now... I'm in this Anthropology class with this professor who is really nice, but... he's got this lulling, soothing old man voice that just puts me to sleep D: No matter what I do, I can't seem to stay awake for an entire class! I try and drink stuff with caffeine in it...I chew gum during class...I go to the bathroom and wash my face... nothing. Nothing has worked. So, I usually read my school newspaper and voila! There are usually sudoku puzzles in every issue, so I've been collecting them and saving them up for class. So, when I fall asleep, I can whip it right out and do it. Because I love sudoku.



I'm still collecting sudoku puzzles, but... they don't work either. I just love sudoku.


Something I did before... there was this like environmental-friendly survey I was doing and anybody who completes the survey gets put in a raffle to win some cool prizes! I pretty much didn't mind winning anything BUT the spa tickets... just 'cause it's inconvenient and I prefer food :D And as fate always has it... I win the spa tickets (FANTASTIC.)



Oh man, whole body vibration therapy, air therapy and infrared saunas?! Exactly what I wanted. Supposedly, they're considered the best prizes because they're worth the most...valued at $300. Why couldn't they just give that to me in cash?! D:

(If anybody is interested in taking these spa tickets off my hands, please let me know!)

My friend also did the survey and he won an awesome prize. It was too awesome for him to handle, so he gave it to me.



Coffee roast flavored lip balm? WOW, THAT'S MY FAVORITE. Actually, I have no idea why anybody would want to have coffee roast flavored lips... but I'm gonna use it anyway. And yes, that's a badger holding a magic wand with a stream of rainbow colors swirling out of it. What else can I say other than I love it?

4 comments:

  1. speaking of lipbalms// i had a fav lipbam (burts bee) n it was in the jeans of my pocket whn it went into the wash.. and dried for 1 hour n 30 mins. i took it out n it was mush. prety liquid mush (like the one tht were purposely meltd in cosmestic ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh where is the spa located? so cal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it's in LA on wilshire blvd.

    ReplyDelete