Monday, November 23, 2009

"don't you hate it when..." #4 & laundry machine impairment & conquest

NOOOOO... say it ain't so!

I've been wanting to see this movie... for the longest time... It's called The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and every time I talk about it, nobody seems to have ever heard of it! Don't lie to me... I know people know this movie! It so happens, there is a special early screening of the movie at my school and I knew I had to get tickets! I don't care if I have a final that day and 2 finals the next... I just had to go see it (...plus it's free). So, I go to the website to reserve my tickets and... the event is completely booked.



Don't you hate it when you're probably the person most looking forward to The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and from right under your nose, 250 people come out of nowhere and take all the available tickets?

(Hmm... that is oddly specific and nobody can probably relate to this particular instance so... let's just say whenever anybody steals something from you when you were so close to having it!)


Yesterday (11/22), I was doing laundry with my roommate and we learned 2 very important facts.

#1 - If you live in PAHRC, don't use laundry machine #34 unless you have quarters 'cause it's going to take your discretionary money. (Steffo lost $2 the other day because of that mistake.)

#2 - If you live in PAHRC, don't use drying machine #42/43/48 (see? you can't even tell what number that machine is supposed to be) because as this anonymous person kindly wrote, "This doesn't work. Not at all. Don't fall into the trap..."

Oh yeah! I forgot to write about this before, but Conquest (11/21) was pretty interesting. For one, the ferris wheel was spinning... extremely fast... UNUSUALLY FAST. I wish I recorded it 'cause I know I'm no ferris wheel expert, but something was very different about that ferris wheel.


Also, there were fireworks! Fireworks make me think of 4th of July (which I'm never here in America for since I'm always... just not in the country!) and Disneyland (which is the happiest place on Earth only because the people I go with are loads of fun and the atmosphere is great MINUS THE EXPENSIVE FOOD).


I can't wait for Thanksgiving Break! I'm leaving tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. I just looked up "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus" and holy crap it has Heath Ledger in it!!
    I GOTTA WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!

    ReplyDelete