Monday, November 16, 2009

longest stomach growl ever & food tasting & hello kitty

I shouldn't be writing 'cause I'm really busy, but... here I am.

So, today I realized. I win the record for having a growling stomach for the longest time. ever. I effectively disrupted my film class on several ocassions and received many strange looks. There's not much else to say about that... so here's a picture to illustrate how I felt earlier today. Excuse the language.



On Saturday (11/14), I went with my friend, Annie, on a food adventure! We went to this cute little restaurant/bakery called Akasha. We paid $10 for like a whole bunch of different types of salads, desserts, cheeses, jellies...PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. it was very worth it!



Later, we went to Royal/T Cafe which is one of the few maid cafes in America and it also has space in the front for various exhibitions. It just so happens that last weekend was the end of Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary exhibit! Basically, it had every type of Hello Kitty creation ever invented from clothes to jewelery and some even really strange things like electric fans and toasters.



So many...hello kitty-s...? kitties? I'm not really sure.



Damn, that's a blingalicious necklace and probably very heavy.

I have some more pictures, but I don't want my blog to be super long, so... for more pictures go to my facebook!

1 comment:

  1. hahahhaha.
    dude im such a pig now, i dont even my stomach a chnce to growl.LOL.

    i want food now. why r u doing this to me

    ReplyDelete