Tuesday, November 24, 2009

interesting people

On Monday (11/23), I walked over to the library to return some books I borrowed for a film paper and... I ran into 3 guys. One of them was really big and looked like a prospective football player and the one who seemed like his father/uncle came up to me and talked to me really quickly and excitedly. It went something like this...

"EXCUSEMEMISS.CANYOUTAKEAPICTUREOFUS?MAKESURETOGETTHATTOWERBEHINDUS. OH,THISISTHEVIEWFINDER,SOYOULOOKTHROUGHTHATANDPRESSTHEBIGBUTTON. THATTAKESTHEPHOTO.THISADJUSTSTHEZOOM."

"Uhh, okay. 1, 2-"

"COMECLOSER.YOU'RETOOFARAWAY."

"..." Then, I managed to take the picture.

"THANKSSOMUCH.HEYLITTLEMISS,CANITAKEYOURPICTURE?"

"What? Umm, sure if you wa-"

"WHO'STHISLITTLEMISSI'MTAKINGAPICTUREOF? SHE'STHELITTLEMISSWHOTOOKOURPICTURE."
...and then he left.
It happened so fast. I'm still confused as to what just happened.

But well, now some random stranger has my picture.



Mmm, no. That's not how I really feel... I just looked that up on Google 'cause this post lacked visual aid :\

No comments:

Post a Comment