Saturday, November 7, 2009

good deed & current food craving

I never write things on the day they happen! I wish I wouldn't get tired and wait until later to write about these random events D:


Anywayyy on Thursday, it was Steffo's 90th day anniversary with her boyfraaand and since I'm super awesome and kind, I helped out the boyfraaand with ordering her flowers. Considering the interesting hate/hate relationship I have with said boyfraaand...MAN, I'M SO NICE. (...i'm praising myself. gross.) JK JUANES. You and I are aite. We ain't biffles though.



What happy looking flowers. And a happy looking Steffo. I picked out those flowers!


Current food craving...I don't care what anyone says. Whether it be weird-looking or disgusting, I want jellyfish! If I could I would also be eating jellyfish with Jiajun :) くらげええええええ~

Hom nom nom. I need to get me some of that.

3 comments:

  1. DUDE ITS SUCH A SHANGHAINESE (EASTERN) DISH. WTF. I WANT THT RITE NW. did u no there r 2 tyeps? ones the head, ones the edge? n the head is larger pieces and edge is smaller but frilly pieces. shanghaiense people eat it with soy sauce (is that wt jajun is in japanese?) n we put white sesame on it too.

    IM SO HUNGRY MAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG KURAGEEEEEEE. WAS THAT THE PICTURE I SENT YOU?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 month*!! :)
    thanks maaaai you're the best!

    ReplyDelete