Wednesday, November 18, 2009

dance show & holiday cards for the elderly

Once again... writing when I shouldn't! I was planning to wait until after Monday which is when I'll be home free, but I just can't resist D:

On Sunday (11/15), I performed in this collaborative dance show with my group! It was my first actual performance on a stage (unlike...on the concrete...or the grass) since I started college, so it was pretty exciting. Also, it was really nice 'cause I got to hang out with my group and other ones too :)



I've been lagging behind on writing about the events in my life, but I've finally caught up!

Today, I went downstairs to go make holiday cards for the elderly with Steffo. To sum up how the cards turned out, let's just say she is really artistic... and I'm not.

This is Steffo's...




...and this is mine.



No comments are necessary for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment