Friday, December 18, 2009

you know it's the holidays when...

...people make funky socks!

With nothing else better to do, I decided to go look around the bookstore and I found some interesting holiday socks.



Reindeer, snowmen and...



...Santa WHOOOOO! (nothing like having a jolly elderly man on your feet to keep you warm through the winter nights.)

I find these socks strange, yet awesome at the same time.

And here's a random bunny puppet. Can you spot what is wrong with it?



That's right. The mouth of the puppet isn't actually at the mouth of the bunny. So, when you're talking and flapping that thing around... its ACTUAL MOUTH is not moving. That's really wrong, confusing, misleading and so many other bad things for small children.

Also, the bookstore has books (surprise, surprise!!), so I went to go check that out.



The fabulous cover and title caught my eye (it even has a weird bumpy texture) and I thought I'd flip through the pages and get a little preview.



Yes, I really want to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment