Monday, December 21, 2009

my mom's a winner!

My mom bought my dad a pair of pants 5 years ago. Apparently, it took him 5 years to decide/realize he doesn't want/need them. So, I went to the mall with my mom to return them. I doubted my mom would be able to do it... but she proved me wrong.


Looks like being a winner runs in the family. (I wish I took a picture of the pants. They're rather ordinary and normal looking, so I don't really know why he didn't want them.)


Also, I made Vietnamese jello (suong sa) with my mom! Whoohoo!





It's probably one of the easiest Vietnamese foods to make out there, so it isn't anything to be extremely proud of. It's just fun to make (and eat). It came out funny looking 'cause of the lighting D:


I've been doing lots of mother-daughter bonding ever since I came home and it's been really fun :D While I was gone, my dad remodeled our old "computer room" into a "tv/board game/weird art room" and I spend a lot of time in there with my mom watching dramas/movies.


As most people know about my mom, she's a skinny little stick and always eats super healthy food, so her snacking late at night is pretty much unheard of. However, on the first day of our nightly tv watching (12/17), it was ALL her idea to munch on all this food.





Hungry much? Actually to be honest, she suggested and brought all that food up... but I probably ate most of it :\ (She's trying to make me fat I know it!! It's like a reverse diet... instead of actually getting skinnier, she's making me fatter so she appears to be even skinnier!! So tricky D: )


Regardless of my mother's foul play, she's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment