Monday, December 14, 2009

last few days at school

This post will just be a mélange of stuff that happened before I came home for winter break!


So, it finally happened. Okay, not completely, but close enough. I almost had a real conversation with Steffo while she was sleeping. I don't really think she was answering any of my questions, but we were relaying words back and forth. Until the day comes in which I do get to have my real conversation, I'll be satisfied with this.

"Do I have to go talk to those people?"

"What?"

"The people... who are talking."

"Who are the people that are talking?"

"Or maybe...it's the one after that..."

"What?!"

"I don't know what I'm talking about... maybe it is the one after... I don't know..."

And then she fell asleep.


On a random note, Stanley came and visited! How rare. We're supposed to neighbors!! Whoohoo he made it into his frat!



(I'm his best friend and I don't even know what it's called!! Greek symbols confuse me.)



Spirit finger gloves!! AW YEAH!! Too bad they aren't mine. If I actually owned them, I might fail all my classes because I'd be so distracted by how oddly fascinating they are.

The day before I left for home (12/11), I went with Steffo to her Intervarsity Christmas Party thing! We played lots of random games and it was pretty fun :D One game we did was to make outfits out of toilet paper and vinyl. I'm not very good with that stuff, so I just sat on the sidelines and cheered my team on with great enthusiasm and vigor. Really, I did. I didn't just sit there and not support my team. That's very unlike me. Anyway, this is how it turned out.



I had a lot of fun after finals & I was kind of sad to come home because now that I was more free, I had time to hang out with people and do fun stuff D: Oh well, when I come back, it'll be a new semester and we can start the fun all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment