Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"don't you hate it when..." #6 & australia

Today (12/01) while I was taking a shower, I went to go grab for the soap and I realized...



Don't you hate it when there's no possible way for you to ever finish a bar of soap just because you need to grip onto it somehow and using it to completion means there would be nothing for you to hold onto?

Yeah, me too. (Actually, I made it even smaller today (12/03) without breaking it or anything! Too bad I'm too lazy to take a picture of it now)

This goes for erasers too. How can you finish those?!

For the little bit of soap/eraser we don't use, we shouldn't have to pay for that part!!

EVERYONE, LET'S FIGHT THE SYSTEM AND GET THE REFUNDS WE DESERVE! (I don't even know what I'm saying right now. You can ignore this.)

Anyway, here's a strange little discovery I made...

So, I've had nail polish on for a while and it's been chipping off and making weird shapes.

I'm totally serious. The nail polish on my left index fingernail looks like Australia.



I wish there were more than 7 continents, so I could have a continent on each of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment