Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"don't you love it when..." #1 & twitter

A new segment! Not really all that original since it's just the opposite of my "don't you hate it when..."s :P I didn't really think I'd make it since it just seemed more fun to write about random things I hated, but I felt the need to make it today!



Don't you love it when you go to a hair salon and the people wash your hair? (Even that little girl is doing it.) IT FEELS SO GOOD. Mmm if only I could wash my hair like that all the time.

As you can probably guess, I just went to go get my hair cut and now my head feels like several pounds lighter! It's a nice feeling!

Totally unrelated, but I got myself a Twitter! What a momentuous day. I never thought I would get one, but now I have one and I'm not entirely sure how to work it. Technology is so complicated :( Follow me and teach me how to work this thing! [http://twitter.com/ohhellomai]

No comments:

Post a Comment