Friday, January 1, 2010

trying to combine everything!

On Monday (12/21), I ate dimsum with my teacher & girls from my high school Mandarin class :D Usually, someone would post up a picture of dimsum, but here's a picture of a guy wearing a Santa hat sitting on the other side of the restaurant.



From Wednesday to Saturday (12/23-26), I was in Disneyland for my birthday!! I love Disneyland, so it was a lot of fun :D (More pictures on FB) (I'll write more about my bday in a different post)



I feel like I keep eating dimsum this break! I also went to eat dimsum with my friend, Erika on Thursday (12/28). I ate jellyfish for the first time in forever that day too :0 (LOOK AT THAT, JIAJUN.)



A proper day of hanging out with a friend can't go by unless I discover something weird, so here's a page from a weird twisted comic book rendition of classic fairy tales/stories.



Randomly when I was at Valley Fair shopping until I met up with Nattie on Wednesday (12/30), I saw some interesting shoes...



Then, I stopped by Maido in Santana Row and saw some super cute bags/backpacks (I want the frog one :X)



Right after the new year began, I realized I had a cut on my finger, so I got a bandage and while opening it, I gave myself another cut. Fantastic! Great way to start off the year.

Hopefully, everyone else started the year off right! Let's hope for a good one :D

1 comment:

  1. it's been a looong time since i've been here, but KURAGE KURAGE KURAGE! mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete