Friday, January 22, 2010

so busy and too lazy

The title sums up how I feel right about now! Instead of being productive, I've decided to write a post after so long! Just some random tidbits from the past week!

Over the 3 day weekend, my friend from USCD, Sambo, came to visit! Whooo!

While we were walking to TCF's Girls' Night, somebody driving by super fast through a twizzler at us and screamed, "Merry Christmas!!" It was really weird. Obviously, we weren't able to catch it, so this is the twizzler on the sidewalk.



Even though the weather has been awful, Sambo was only going to be here for a few days, so I wanted to show her some of LA! We went to Little Tokyo and ate at this little restaurant which I unfortunately forgot the name of, but here's an interesting picture of their outdoor menu. I really love that place! (Actually, I would not eat the "popular with the ladies"... I'd rather eat the guy one!!)



When it was time for my friend to go back to UCSD, it was raining cats and dogs. I live by one of the gate entrances and we told the taxi to come pick her up there, but we forgot that the gate was closed on weekends. We kind of just stood in the rain, thinking about what to do. All of a sudden, she started climbing over the gate, which is pretty tall and pointy looking by the way. I was totally scared she was going to slip and impale herself on it or just die. But, she's baller so she made it over just fine. It's too bad I don't have any pictures of this moment though D:

No comments:

Post a Comment