Thursday, October 29, 2009

they were huge.

Today we had this Fresh Market event at my school, where these people set up little tent booth things and sell food, clothes, jewelry etc. So, I thought I'd go check it out and as I'm walking by I see the LARGEST BUNCHES OF GRAPES. EVER. IT WAS CRAZY.




(...Yeah those are just normal grapes. I just found it really funny how this came up when I google searched "large grapes")

They were like the size of golf balls!!



Okay no. That's what happens when you try to make golf balls purple on a random program that comes with your laptop and then fail miserably.

I guess there's no picture I can use to possibly show how absolutely ginormous they were. You'll just have to use your imagination....but trust me.

They were huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment